Book signings can be a daunting affair for an author. I’m still haunted by the anecdote one store manager told me about a celebrity (a household name) who was booked in for a signing to promote his autobiography. They hired crash barriers in anticipation of the grand event . . . and two people turned up. I’m happy to say that significantly more than two people turned up at my signings in Liverpool and Ormskirk at the weekend – and it was fantastic to meet all those who came along. If you couldn’t make it this time, I’ll be bringing news of some pre-Mother’s day signings soon – so watch this space.
Latest NewsThere are a host of signings and events coming up in the next few weeks
Click here for info
- @OldhamChronicle @OldhamCouncil Really looking forward to heading to Oldham for the Bookmark Festival on Wed http://t.co/WY4A8ExzNu, 16 hours ago
- RT @EmmaIsWriting: Coming up on the blog this week, reviews for @veronica_henry @janecostello @PublicityBooks @NikkiMoore_Auth @JenESmith, 16 hours ago
- @LeahHolliday Aw thanks - and get well soon x,
- RT @LeahHolliday: Poorly girl today 😷 luckily I've got this to take my mind off it...@janecostello you're a star 😘 http://t.co/fzhPke5FtF,
- @Nadine_MrsSpoon Thanks - really hope so too x,