Book signings can be a daunting affair for an author. I’m still haunted by the anecdote one store manager told me about a celebrity (a household name) who was booked in for a signing to promote his autobiography. They hired crash barriers in anticipation of the grand event . . . and two people turned up. I’m happy to say that significantly more than two people turned up at my signings in Liverpool and Ormskirk at the weekend – and it was fantastic to meet all those who came along. If you couldn’t make it this time, I’ll be bringing news of some pre-Mother’s day signings soon – so watch this space.
Latest NewsI've been busy writing an exclusive ebook short story, which is out in February
Click here for info
- @5ftinf Thank you, too kind, 8 hours ago
- RT @5ftinf: http://t.co/lxOL4Pjwxj A brilliant article by @janecostello about Minecraft from a mother's point of view...really made me laugh!, 8 hours ago
- @RachelMcTavish Ah... yours too. I'm still baffled by how that can possibly be riveting, but there you go, 9 hours ago
- @Helen121 Thanks, v kind of you to say. I was definitely in the pro-Minecraft camp after having a go, 9 hours ago
- @RachelMcTavish Thanks, v kind of you. Definitely seems to be the 8 yos who are most besotted with it!, 9 hours ago