Book signings can be a daunting affair for an author. I’m still haunted by the anecdote one store manager told me about a celebrity (a household name) who was booked in for a signing to promote his autobiography. They hired crash barriers in anticipation of the grand event . . . and two people turned up. I’m happy to say that significantly more than two people turned up at my signings in Liverpool and Ormskirk at the weekend – and it was fantastic to meet all those who came along. If you couldn’t make it this time, I’ll be bringing news of some pre-Mother’s day signings soon – so watch this space.
Latest NewsThere are a host of signings and events coming up in the next few weeks
Click here for info
- Imagine saying, 'I vandalised a boyfriend's car' - & that not even being the most interesting bit @jackiejcollins http://t.co/FS1K0ff6uf, 4 hours ago
- RT @Mumsnetbookclub: 'I need distraction': Mumsnetters discuss which books get them through tough times, what's yours? http://t.co/q7SNjYINzc, 5 hours ago
- @nicoladoherty_ Avoid pickled onion Monster Munch - and moan about them a lot. They won't go any quicker, but you'll feel a bit better, 7 hours ago
- @cathbore True Detective meets Forever Friends. Tempting, but no, 7 hours ago
- For any wine buffs ... http://t.co/EiBhc7AP4G, 7 hours ago