Book signings can be a daunting affair for an author. I’m still haunted by the anecdote one store manager told me about a celebrity (a household name) who was booked in for a signing to promote his autobiography. They hired crash barriers in anticipation of the grand event . . . and two people turned up. I’m happy to say that significantly more than two people turned up at my signings in Liverpool and Ormskirk at the weekend – and it was fantastic to meet all those who came along. If you couldn’t make it this time, I’ll be bringing news of some pre-Mother’s day signings soon – so watch this space.
Latest NewsGlitterati: Three authors, one 5* hotel, quite a bit of champagne.
Click here to read about our event
- @BookMinxSJV REALLY hope you love it. And apologies for the delayed response - am in the Lake District in a wifi free zone! xx, 18 hours ago
- I've had worse views on a Wednesday morning http://t.co/sD8DJr3H6k,
- RT @BookMinxSJV: *massively excited face* Am going IN. #TheLoveShack by @janecostello coming to a bookshop near you Spring 2015. http://t.co/TzQurX343f,
- Lake District bound... Hooray for Half term,
- Enough messing about - it's decision time. I WILL buy my wedding dress by the end of today. Maybe.,