Book signings can be a daunting affair for an author. I’m still haunted by the anecdote one store manager told me about a celebrity (a household name) who was booked in for a signing to promote his autobiography. They hired crash barriers in anticipation of the grand event . . . and two people turned up. I’m happy to say that significantly more than two people turned up at my signings in Liverpool and Ormskirk at the weekend – and it was fantastic to meet all those who came along. If you couldn’t make it this time, I’ll be bringing news of some pre-Mother’s day signings soon – so watch this space.
Latest News'The Time Of Our Lives' has been shortlisted for the 2015 Romantic Comedy Novel of the year.
Click here for details
- RT @shazjera: #Free limited time - Novella THE LITTLE THINGS by @janecostello #romance http://t.co/AxLHzlJRwj, 2 hours ago
- RT @SamTongeWriter: Ooh, a free novella, The Little Things from @janecostello, out now! #chicklit #kindle http://t.co/sFYtPN4PEK, 3 hours ago
- @Natalie_Ross1 @TeamBATC Hope you enjoy it! xx, 4 hours ago
- @Writer_Jenn Thanks for the RT! x, 5 hours ago
- RT @TeamBATC: #TheLittleThings is the new eBook short by @janecostello and is #FREE for a limited time! Go Go Go! http://t.co/beLXE1WsLx, 6 hours ago
- @skydreamersimi @simonschusterUK @simonschusterPR Thank you so much! x, 6 hours ago
- RT @skydreamersimi: Happy publication day to @janecostello with novella The Little Things http://t.co/U68lJpgbEZ It's FREE!!! @simonschusterUK @simonschusterPR, 6 hours ago