Book signings can be a daunting affair for an author. I’m still haunted by the anecdote one store manager told me about a celebrity (a household name) who was booked in for a signing to promote his autobiography. They hired crash barriers in anticipation of the grand event . . . and two people turned up. I’m happy to say that significantly more than two people turned up at my signings in Liverpool and Ormskirk at the weekend – and it was fantastic to meet all those who came along. If you couldn’t make it this time, I’ll be bringing news of some pre-Mother’s day signings soon – so watch this space.
Latest NewsA Christmas gift from me: 'The Mini Break' is completely FREE ... but only until January 4.
Click here for details
- @julouisel Just looked and it appears so! http://t.co/O4gDHNwWeP, 16 hours ago
- RT @delib00: @janecostello aw I'm in love with Jamie already and I'm only on page 22. #AllTheSingleLadies, 16 hours ago
- RT @eBooknewsUK: #AlltheSingleLadies by @janecostello is storming up the #iBooksUK Fic&Lit chart! Now #9 & only £1.49 for a ltd time! http://t.co/KKmEp7UFgm, 16 hours ago
- Just heard that #AllTheSingleLadies is at no. 9 in Fiction & Literature in iBooks UK! It's only £1.49 until Feb 15 https://t.co/EcJFfu9Es2, 16 hours ago
- @HeidiJoSwain Lovely to hear you enjoyed it - and yes, sun feels like a distant memory!,
- RT @HeidiJoSwain: Just finished reading The Time of Our Lives by @janecostello Full of laugh out loud moments. Loved it! Bring on the sun! #greatreads 💗🍸🌞,
- @delib00 So glad you enjoyed it! x,