Book signings can be a daunting affair for an author. I’m still haunted by the anecdote one store manager told me about a celebrity (a household name) who was booked in for a signing to promote his autobiography. They hired crash barriers in anticipation of the grand event . . . and two people turned up. I’m happy to say that significantly more than two people turned up at my signings in Liverpool and Ormskirk at the weekend – and it was fantastic to meet all those who came along. If you couldn’t make it this time, I’ll be bringing news of some pre-Mother’s day signings soon – so watch this space.
Latest NewsLondon, 28 Aug: Three best-selling authors, one 5* hotel.
Click here to find out how to join us
- RT @AliHarrisWriter: Back home after hols & packing another suitcase for tomorrow's #Glitterati event @RedBar_JW w/ @PaigeToonAuthor @janecostello Who's coming?!, 5 hours ago
- RT @RedBar_JW: #Glitterati w/ @BookMinxSJV @PaigeToonAuthor @AliHarrisWriter @janecostello @hannahbeckerman tomorrow is a sell out! #cantwait #lifeinred, 6 hours ago
- @adam_bestwick @YouTube Couldn't have lived with myself ... besides, the hose pipe was the worst bit!,
- @adam_bestwick @YouTube Big finish = bloody freezing!,
- @tinkerbell8460 Thank you so much - thrilled you enjoyed it x,