Book signings can be a daunting affair for an author. I’m still haunted by the anecdote one store manager told me about a celebrity (a household name) who was booked in for a signing to promote his autobiography. They hired crash barriers in anticipation of the grand event . . . and two people turned up. I’m happy to say that significantly more than two people turned up at my signings in Liverpool and Ormskirk at the weekend – and it was fantastic to meet all those who came along. If you couldn’t make it this time, I’ll be bringing news of some pre-Mother’s day signings soon – so watch this space.
Latest NewsGlitterati: Three authors, one 5* hotel, quite a bit of champagne.
Click here to read about our event
- @a_soldiersgirl lovely to hear - many thanks! x, 2 hours ago
- @JoKP @drunkonjiva How lovely of you - thank you! x, 4 hours ago
- Pax baked Brad & Ange's wedding cake. My kids have 10 mths to step up their game & whip up a 4 tier ensemble for us http://t.co/vlbzvrocUr, 4 hours ago
- @JoKP @drunkonjiva Lots of people seem to like that one. I'm often asked if I'll write a sequel!, 4 hours ago
- @liz_fenwick @HHLiteraryFest @jennycolgan @lisajewelluk That can't be bad Liz!, 6 hours ago