Book signings can be a daunting affair for an author. I’m still haunted by the anecdote one store manager told me about a celebrity (a household name) who was booked in for a signing to promote his autobiography. They hired crash barriers in anticipation of the grand event . . . and two people turned up. I’m happy to say that significantly more than two people turned up at my signings in Liverpool and Ormskirk at the weekend – and it was fantastic to meet all those who came along. If you couldn’t make it this time, I’ll be bringing news of some pre-Mother’s day signings soon – so watch this space.
Latest News'The Time Of Our Lives' has been shortlisted for the 2015 Romantic Comedy Novel of the year.
Click here for details
- @lovefamously That's fab to hear! x, 19 hours ago
- @IvieO how lovely of you to say so - really glad you enjoyed it! x, 19 hours ago
- RT @SaveLambthLibs: @janecostello please show your support for #savelambethlibraries by RT or commenting on our author statement. https://t.co/ladB4zW7Z5, 19 hours ago
- RT @grannyapperley: Want to be in a @janecostello next novel. Take a look @CLIC_Sargent #Getincharacter auction & bid now http://t.co/aEaIp8KsU5, 22 hours ago
- @pooler on the case already,
- 2 yo has pinched my phone and seems to be logging 5 steak & kidney pies and a litre of white wine vinegar into today's @myfitnesspal diary,
- @pooler I'll do my best to find out. For experimental reasons, obviously.,