Seeing as it’s Valentine’s Day, I couldn’t resist getting a little bit soppy – and have shared the story of how I met my boyfriend with this week’s Sunday Telegraph. He wasn’t at all easy to find, as will become patently obvious from the piece! You can read my kiss ‘n’ tell (almost) here
Latest NewsGlitterati: Three authors, one 5* hotel, quite a bit of champagne.
Click here to read about our event
- After 2hrs' tree trekking (i.e. wrestling with a variety of zip wires & rope bridges in the wind &… http://t.co/WkdBFbSWFf, 18 hours ago
- @andyjonesauthor It's actually elderflower cordial *ahem*,
- Correction: @andyjonesauthor 's novel is not a debut. It's still fantastic though!,
- Curled up in front of the fire reading the debut novel by @andyjonesauthor - and absolutely loving it http://t.co/GCWkn99oZa,
- A little early Xmas present from me, folks #TheMiniBreak is currently FREE! http://t.co/WxSXbvwtWA http://t.co/C4xWpyUnR6,