Seeing as it’s Valentine’s Day, I couldn’t resist getting a little bit soppy – and have shared the story of how I met my boyfriend with this week’s Sunday Telegraph. He wasn’t at all easy to find, as will become patently obvious from the piece! You can read my kiss ‘n’ tell (almost) here
Latest NewsGlitterati: Three authors, one 5* hotel, quite a bit of champagne.
Click here to read about our event
- Lake District bound... Hooray for Half term,
- Enough messing about - it's decision time. I WILL buy my wedding dress by the end of today. Maybe.,
- Just picked up the 9yo from school disco. He is off his face on Haribos.,
- @carolematthews 25th?? Now I'm in awe! Many congrats x,
- RT @BookMinxSJV: On the Book of Faces? Coming to our @TeamBATC Creative Writing Masterclass? https://t.co/rTBVmj1iCa JOIN the event! http://t.co/HFjYv89vsz,