Seeing as it’s Valentine’s Day, I couldn’t resist getting a little bit soppy – and have shared the story of how I met my boyfriend with this week’s Sunday Telegraph. He wasn’t at all easy to find, as will become patently obvious from the piece! You can read my kiss ‘n’ tell (almost) here
Latest NewsGlitterati: Three authors, one 5* hotel, quite a bit of champagne.
Click here to read about our event
- RT @LivConfidential: QUALITY OF MERSEY: Fraiche crowned number one in Sunday Times Top 100 Restaurants http://t.co/bmn8HdOEA6, 18 hours ago
- RT @JulieEWilli: @booksaremybag The Time of our Lives @janecostello some hilarious moments!,
- RT @ArchReview: Winner! #StirlingPrize Everyman Theatre. Proper architecture! http://t.co/j9SwSUZV2k,
- Fantastic news - love this place... BBC News - Riba Stirling Prize 2014: Liverpool Everyman Theatre wins http://t.co/9Y2WHm6jhT,
- Someone thought it would be a good idea to give the 22mo a harmonica. (Thanks Mum). Head feels like it's had a machete through it.,