Seeing as it’s Valentine’s Day, I couldn’t resist getting a little bit soppy – and have shared the story of how I met my boyfriend with this week’s Sunday Telegraph. He wasn’t at all easy to find, as will become patently obvious from the piece! You can read my kiss ‘n’ tell (almost) here
Latest NewsLondon, 28 Aug: Three best-selling authors, one 5* hotel.
Click here to find out how to join us
- @traceyhamnett44 Great stuff - hope you love them all! x, 16 hours ago
- @Raarchel hope you enjoy it x, 18 hours ago
- RT @Grosvenor_House: RT @BenefitUK Going to #Glitterati at @RedBar_JW on 28 Aug? A Q&A with @PaigeToonAuthor @janecostello @AliHarrisWriter & makeuppersfrom us, 21 hours ago
- Hope you enjoy it! x RT @Chelly_Cxx I'm getting stuck in...!!! ❤️ http://t.co/Gbpf09Fwgg, 24 hours ago
- RT @claire_reeder78: @BenefitUK @RedBar_JW @PaigeToonAuthor @janecostello @AliHarrisWriter wish I lived in London! Fave make up & authors in the same place,