Seeing as it’s Valentine’s Day, I couldn’t resist getting a little bit soppy – and have shared the story of how I met my boyfriend with this week’s Sunday Telegraph. He wasn’t at all easy to find, as will become patently obvious from the piece! You can read my kiss ‘n’ tell (almost) here
Latest NewsGlitterati: Three authors, one 5* hotel, quite a bit of champagne.
Click here to read about our event
- @BookMinxSJV REALLY hope you love it. And apologies for the delayed response - am in the Lake District in a wifi free zone! xx,
- I've had worse views on a Wednesday morning http://t.co/sD8DJr3H6k,
- RT @BookMinxSJV: *massively excited face* Am going IN. #TheLoveShack by @janecostello coming to a bookshop near you Spring 2015. http://t.co/TzQurX343f,
- Lake District bound... Hooray for Half term,
- Enough messing about - it's decision time. I WILL buy my wedding dress by the end of today. Maybe.,