Seeing as it’s Valentine’s Day, I couldn’t resist getting a little bit soppy – and have shared the story of how I met my boyfriend with this week’s Sunday Telegraph. He wasn’t at all easy to find, as will become patently obvious from the piece! You can read my kiss ‘n’ tell (almost) here
Latest NewsGlitterati: Three authors, one 5* hotel, quite a bit of champagne.
Click here to read about our event
- @Raarchel @simonschusterUK @TeamBATC Thank you so much!! x,
- RT @Raarchel: 'The Time of Our Lives' by @JaneCostello @simonschusterUK @TeamBATC 5/5 Absolutely Phenomenal! http://t.co/7he2bfpUbg,
- @Emiluna7 How lovely of you to let me know - so glad to hear it! x,
- Lots of pics from #Glitterati with @PaigeToonAuthor @AliHarrisWriter @hannahbeckerman @RedBar_JW @BenefitUK @TeamBATC http://t.co/Jr8kSKZPQV,
- @shoefiend1984 @PaigeToonAuthor @hannahbeckerman @AliHarrisWriter fantastic to see you again! x,