Seeing as it’s Valentine’s Day, I couldn’t resist getting a little bit soppy – and have shared the story of how I met my boyfriend with this week’s Sunday Telegraph. He wasn’t at all easy to find, as will become patently obvious from the piece! You can read my kiss ‘n’ tell (almost) here
Latest NewsGlitterati: Three authors, one 5* hotel, quite a bit of champagne.
Click here to read about our event
- Keep telling our toddler that his daddy is coming home - which he is, after 13 days away. He is looking at me as if I'm a sad, deluded fool,
- @samanthafergus4 Will give that a go - tried apple juice but it's so overpoweringly foul-tasting, he sprayed it across the kitchen!,
- Whoever thought it was a good idea to make antibiotics sugar free for kids should see the fit my toddler throws when we attempt to give them,
- What's wrong with people power? Good piece about the ungracious response to @KimCatrall & Sefton Meadows. http://t.co/dd8j2NTllN,
- I was feeling mildly relaxed until Kendra v. Edwina kicked off,