Seeing as it’s Valentine’s Day, I couldn’t resist getting a little bit soppy – and have shared the story of how I met my boyfriend with this week’s Sunday Telegraph. He wasn’t at all easy to find, as will become patently obvious from the piece! You can read my kiss ‘n’ tell (almost) here
Latest NewsLondon, 28 Aug: Three best-selling authors, one 5* hotel.
Click here to find out how to join us
- @NiksCam Thank you! That's so lovely to hear - really glad you enjoyed them x, 14 hours ago
- @LostInMuzic @GiantSpectacle I know! Only noticed that afterwards, 17 hours ago
- So glad you enjoyed it! x RT @LostInMuzic Just finished "The Wish List" fabulous book. Love it @janecostello On to the next of yours! 💗📚, 17 hours ago
- My Single Friend shooting up the @amazon chart after being in the Kindle Summer Sale - only £1.49 if you get it now! http://t.co/XkwrDVVphl,
- RT @MrsSoose: A little something that I wrote about being a bit too fat. http://t.co/THmGWiTpPb @TeleWonderWomen,