Seeing as it’s Valentine’s Day, I couldn’t resist getting a little bit soppy – and have shared the story of how I met my boyfriend with this week’s Sunday Telegraph. He wasn’t at all easy to find, as will become patently obvious from the piece! You can read my kiss ‘n’ tell (almost) here
Latest NewsLondon, 28 Aug: Three best-selling authors, one 5* hotel.
Click here to find out how to join us
- Liverpool's top 5 beer gardens, according to @IndpndtLiv http://t.co/OfsyCW7tze I want to be in one of them now!, 2 hours ago
- @clairesimmo @CarolynPR I'd be up for that x, 4 hours ago
- @LeahJoanneShaw @millyjohnson If I ever get my own bookmark, I'd be more than happy for it to be used in one of Milly's books! :-) x, 5 hours ago
- @Gaynor3792 It seemed an unlikely prospect when I wrote it - enjoy! x, 6 hours ago
- @clairesimmo We'll do that Claire - give me a shout if when you're around for a glass of wine (or few!) x, 9 hours ago