Latest NewsGlitterati: Three authors, one 5* hotel, quite a bit of champagne.
Click here to read about our event
- Fab (and non-wedding related) item just found on Pinterest. Digging out the poster paints as we speak http://t.co/JQTB28JUXS, 11 hours ago
- RT @TinaBAuthor: @janecostello Really appreciate your guidance and great advice Jane thank you.Thanks for the follow too,I'm hoping to join @TeamBATC soon!xx,
- @TinaBAuthor Too sad? Tricky... I'd have to judge each case on its merits. Don't think there are 'no go' subjects; key is sensitive handling,
- @TinaBAuthor Life is both funny & sad at times, so I don't think the two are incompatible. I like lots of light and shade in my writing.,
- Lovely to hear that! RT @HollFenwick Yep I was right: The Time Of Our Lives was as brilliant as The Wish List! Can't wait for yr next book!x,