For all those who’ve been asking about signings, I’m happy to report that I have two lined up (with more to follow). They are on February 11th at Waterstone’s Ormskirk (1pm-2pm) and Waterstone’s Liverpool One (3pm-4pm). I’ll be signing copies of All The Single Ladies just in time for Valentine’s Day – so if your significant other is in danger of presenting you with some Esso chrysathemums, I suggest you start hinting quick!
Latest News'The Time Of Our Lives' has been shortlisted for the 2015 Romantic Comedy Novel of the year.
Click here for details
- RT @ebayrt: @janecostello Get In Character – Be A Named Character In A New Novel By Jane Cos... (Bristol) USD 32.07 http://t.co/2COXl13ebC #eBay #eBayGB, 17 hours ago
- There's still time to appear in one of my books (and help raise money for children with cancer) @TeamCLICSargent http://t.co/EBy5gSFlGG, 17 hours ago
- RT @Jessgal89: Happy World Book Day. Love a girly book by @janecostello #Liverpool, 17 hours ago
- @Jessgal89 How lovely of you! xxx, 17 hours ago
- @andyjonesauthor @BookMinxSJV p.s. @jennycolgan is right though!, 21 hours ago
- @andyjonesauthor @BookMinxSJV @jennycolgan This is all going to go to your head if you're not careful! x, 21 hours ago
- @Gary_Bainbridge You're onto a winner here: 100% have so far voted for, 'It's an abomination'. Though it's possible I was your sole voter., 21 hours ago