For all those who’ve been asking about signings, I’m happy to report that I have two lined up (with more to follow). They are on February 11th at Waterstone’s Ormskirk (1pm-2pm) and Waterstone’s Liverpool One (3pm-4pm). I’ll be signing copies of All The Single Ladies just in time for Valentine’s Day – so if your significant other is in danger of presenting you with some Esso chrysathemums, I suggest you start hinting quick!
Latest NewsGlitterati: Three authors, one 5* hotel, quite a bit of champagne.
Click here to read about our event
- The bar has been raised on my daily word count after talking to @lisajewelluk & @jennycolgan. My 1st draft work rate = woeful in comparison!, 9 hours ago
- RT @BookMinxSJV: Woohoo! @janecostello reading from #TheTimeOfOurLives here at @HHLiteraryFest. With @lisajewelluk and @jennycolgan http://t.co/6YemMFipOH, 10 hours ago
- RT @HHLiteraryFest: .@janecostello #research is important, but not to be bogged down in. The story must lead., 10 hours ago
- RT @HHLiteraryFest: .@lisajewelluk #HighFidelity had a massive impact on her writing. @jennycolgan cites #bridgetjones @janecostello #onwriting by @StephenKing, 10 hours ago
- RT @BookMinxSJV: Lovely event at @HHLiteraryFest with @janecostello @lisajewelluk and @jennycolgan. Great tips for aspiring authors. http://t.co/G5I7Omt8wx, 10 hours ago