For all those who’ve been asking about signings, I’m happy to report that I have two lined up (with more to follow). They are on February 11th at Waterstone’s Ormskirk (1pm-2pm) and Waterstone’s Liverpool One (3pm-4pm). I’ll be signing copies of All The Single Ladies just in time for Valentine’s Day – so if your significant other is in danger of presenting you with some Esso chrysathemums, I suggest you start hinting quick!
Latest NewsGlitterati: Three authors, one 5* hotel, quite a bit of champagne.
Click here to read about our event
- @debbiemjohnson Ah, brass. As an 8yo cornet player, I was forced to practice at end of garden, til neighbours threatened police intervention, 16 hours ago
- RT @debbiemjohnson: Spooky crime-time fun, Liverpool-set Fear No Evil, out tomorrow @CrimeFix - http://t.co/TrYSpXeRZJ http://t.co/aLWjnIM7YA, 16 hours ago
- I see Waitrose are keeping it real with their 'Essentials' range http://t.co/mj5Vw3Qvaj, 17 hours ago
- RT @LivConfidential: QUALITY OF MERSEY: Fraiche crowned number one in Sunday Times Top 100 Restaurants http://t.co/bmn8HdOEA6,
- RT @JulieEWilli: @booksaremybag The Time of our Lives @janecostello some hilarious moments!,