For all those who’ve been asking about signings, I’m happy to report that I have two lined up (with more to follow). They are on February 11th at Waterstone’s Ormskirk (1pm-2pm) and Waterstone’s Liverpool One (3pm-4pm). I’ll be signing copies of All The Single Ladies just in time for Valentine’s Day – so if your significant other is in danger of presenting you with some Esso chrysathemums, I suggest you start hinting quick!
Latest NewsA Christmas gift from me: 'The Mini Break' is completely FREE ... but only until January 4.
Click here for details
- @emmyl00 @DawnCollinson @BritishVogue I'm suddenly feeling very un-stylish. Oh, to have a house filled with original art, not Peppa Pig toys, 3 hours ago
- Well, Thursday's looking up http://t.co/xjODXHxiIj, 22 hours ago
- @rowancoleman I'm with you!, 22 hours ago
- RT @BBCRadio2: Judge @frankcottrell_b offers tips on getting the inspiration to start your #500words story http://t.co/Tsn3VJwBZW http://t.co/huoMHQ9mEU, 22 hours ago
- @crooksonbooks @TitanicHotelLiv It's lovely - have only been in for a drink before now so very excited about staying there!,
- As I was sick on my birthday, my awesome SO has officially moved it to today instead. @TitanicHotelLiv here we come! #result,
- Told the 6yo that Coco Pops are among the cereals with most sugar, according to a news story yesterday. He replied: 'So can I have some?',